Texart is a picture "drawn" using text- letters, digits, puncation marks and such. Textart Viewer is the easiest program to display textart pictures. You can also use this program to convert your textart images between fonts of various character widths and save images in standard image formats, like PNG, BMP or JPEG.
- Displays all text files (even the ones with extension different than .txt)
- Converts .bmp and .png images into textart
- Converts text files into .bmp and .png images; 2 modes available: WYSIWYG and HQ
- Converts text art between different fonts using predefined modes: Arial to Courier New, Courier New to Arial, etc.
- Converts text art between any 2 fonts installed in the system using automatic modes
- Extremely easy to use
- User interface in English, German and Polish