Kashmir Web Editor
Kashmir Web Editor is a fast and easy-to-use web editor. The program has a small CPU and RAM usage, does not create files outside its directory and does not use the registry. As a result, it can be run directly from a USB flash drive or a CD / DVD.
The editor is not visual, but thanks to a built-in templates and proposals creating pages is fast. The program has a color picker that allows you to pick a color from anywhere on the screen and put into the editor, which also saves time.
- PHP function names, parameters and global variables proposals
- handy PHP help- just select function name and press F1 to see a full description
- PHP code reformator
- list of functions and classes declared in opened file, with an option to jump to the function declaration
- highlighting matching brackets
- selecting text between two matching brackets
- page templates: HTML / XHTML: strict, frameset, transitional
- HTML/PHP code wizard- including tables, form elements, templates, switch, foreach
- plain text to HTML convertion
- comment / uncomment blocks of code
- encryption / decryption using ROT-13/ROT-47
- support for Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-16 BE, with and without BOM), Windows 1250, ISO 8859-2.
- handling new lines: CR + LF (DOS, OS/2, Microsoft Windows, Symbian OS), CR (Mac OS 9-, Commodore), LF (Unix, MacOS 10+, BeOS, Amiga, Linux)
- replace Polish and German national characters with Latin equivalents (ąęć --> aec , äëö --> aeeoe)
- quick HTML entities insertion
- quick search tool
- multiple search and replace tool